We welcome volunteers at Loomus to help us out in various areas:
- Content creation (articles, interviews, etc.)
- Organising events
- Raising awareness: participating in info desks, distributing leaflets, etc.
- Photo/Videography: photo editing, video editing
- Designing leaflets and print materials
- Finding and trying out vegan recipes
- Designing and making charitable things
- IT solutions, website management
We are looking for active and with a get-things-done mindset volunteers who are at least 16 years old. Volunteers do not have to have prior experience.
Becoming a Loomus volunteer is a great way to help bring about the changes that make animals’ lives better. In addition, volunteering offers new experiences, knowledge, acquaintances, and great satisfaction in working towards a common goal.
Loomus offers to its volunteers the opportunity to contribute greatly into animal welfare. We organise training, information days and get-togethers for volunteers. For self-education, volunteers also have access to a large selection of books and films about animal protection.
If you are interested please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.